The Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist inserts up to three needles in each ear. The needles are inserted in three points corresponding to the specific organs or system in the body:
Strong relaxation point: helps with anxiety, sleep problems and pain.
Alleviates stress via the nervous system and helps stress related digestive and circulation problem.
Assists the detoxification of toxins through the lunges; also helps Strengthen the immune system, respiratory system, and skin functions such as excessive sweating.
How do I maximize my treatment experience?
1) Avoid cigarettes, coffee and sugar
2) If you are thirsty, have a glass of water or enjoy our special herbal tea available (see Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist in the treatment room for tea bags)
3) Avoid being overly hungry. Make sure that you have eaten on the day of treatment.
4) If needed, go to the bathroom.
1) Avoid drinking tea or water during treatment
2) Avoid talking, reading and chatting
3) Close your eyes and relax. Meditate and focus on your breathing. Spending time getting to know yourself.
4) Whenever possible, try to complete a full treatment (45 minutes)
5) Try to keep from crossing your arms and leg
1) Using touch your ears after you have cleaned them
2) Tell the Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist if you are pregnant, if you have a history of seizures or fainting
3) Once the needles have been inserted, stay in your seat
4) After the treatment is over, the Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist will come and take out your needles
5) Swab your ears with dry gauze before you leave the treatment room